At first was Villa Ersilia the main house of what is known today as the Coste Hotel. In fact family Girardi started their activity in 1959 when Silvano had the then called Ersilia Inn built and set it up.
Subsequently, the second building of the complex was enlarged and renovated, giving birth to the main building, today the seat of the Coste Hotel.
Afterwards, the Ersilia Inn underwent some renewal works and had its name changed into Villa Ersilia. Here it is possible to stay and make use of the services offered by the Hotel.
Villa Ersilia is situated on the other side of the road, indeed in front of the Coste Hotel.